What is a 'Fully Present Leader?'
"Whether an organization is healthy or dysfunctional, it always acts like its leader!"
THE FULLY PRESENT LEADER is our curriculum that we use to coach leaders and change makers on the 8 engaging and transformational behavioral shifts that increase the performance, outcomes, and impact of those they lead and serve:
1. Awaken the Spirit of Leadership...Leadership is not a position; it's a calling, a culture, and an identity. Awakening the spirit of leadership in your organization lifts the performance of everyone at every level.
2. The Power of Presencing...Be the leader who consistently connects with and embodies the highest future possibility of your organization and team and lead it into the now.
3. Lead and Engage the Whole...People are like puzzle pieces; we often come in many pieces but the whole picture is always in the many pieces. See the people you lead as whole beings, then partner with them to put the pieces together.
4. Earn Trust, Respect, and Confidence...Being the leader doesn't mean people HAVE to follow you. Learn what you must do to become the leader that people WANT to follow.
5. Global Awareness...Leaders listen to and sense what is not said with words; they master '3-way' listening so they can more efficiently help those they lead to learn and process from a whole, healed place.
6. Ask Presencing Questions...Ask questions that cause people to become aware of and connect with their higher self and future possibilities.
7. Speak Life...Communicate in a way that inspires hope, action, and transformational change among those you lead and serve.
8. Lead Transformational Change...Successfully execute organizational and social change and transitions as a Fully Present Leader (click here to learn more...)
I am convinced that BEK Impact's coaching program is the
MOST EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE MEANS OF DEVELOPING MY PROFESSIONAL SKILLS...
The value of the improvement I have made in my ability to move my leadership goals from concept to action is immeasurable."
REGIONAL MANAGER, COUNTY OF RIVERSIDE
"Fully Present Leaders master existing in two dimensions at the same time: you're fully in the future creating what's possible and fully in the present inspiring your team to grow and make it happen!"
An Example of Our Work
A founder and president of a global missions network wanted to grow his leadership capacity in order to launch satellite organizations in 3 different countries on 3 different continents; however he lacked clarity on what it would look like, the frameworks that needed to be in place, and what skills he would need to lead it.
After meeting with a BEK Impact Coach, not only was he able to connect with the organization's highest future possibility, he was also equipped with the tools to grow himself as a leader and elevate the leadership performance of the leaders at his headquarter organization, allowing him more time to travel to the other countries to establish leaders and frameworks.
At the time of this writing, he has launched 2 organizations on 2 different continents, South America and South Africa, and has successfully aligned all leaders under a core vision and system. He has brought greater structure to his executive leadership team at headquarters and has experienced growth in membership and outreach.